It's been quite some time since i last posted on this blog, but here i will tell you about what's up, what's down, and my projections for certain proffesional and college sports. I know the name of my blog is very lamme and unoriginal but i like so, you guys who are haters, well you'll have to deal with it.
I'm gonna start with my season predictions, for the NFL, im predicting the Vikings in the NFC and the AFC will be repersented by the Jets. The game will end with a interception by Atoine Winfield. Cinncinati will make it to the NCAA basketball Final and lose. The Nets will have a mediocre season end up just short of the playoffs, and Draft Lance Stephonson. The Chicago Bulls will end up signing D-wade to a multi year deal next season, leaving the Heat with their draft pick Xavier Henry for a sooting Guard. The NBA is up for grabs, i dont really care too much who wins that. For the world series, i believe it will be an LA series, despite the fact that both the Angels and Dodgers are down 0-2, that means Philly will not repeat, and you guys in the Bronx will get destroyed by the rally monkey...again.
As for college life, I cant say that i've had the worst experience, but there are some bumps in the road. I'd have to say though, out of all the people that came to Umass i think im one of the luckier ones. The people on the floor for the most part are pretty cool, they madd chill. If you guys wanna come up and visit it is required that you meet atleast a third of them. Classes, I cannot say are going very well. I have yet to get my results for my math exam, and my physics grades are not looking to bright, I still have to talk to my lab teacher about those. I currently have around an 80 average in Socio, and i wrote a killer paper in english, hopefully my english teacher thinks the same. Speaking of english teachers, my english teacher is Matthew Machonahey, I'm not sure if im spelling that correctly, but he is Matthew Machonehey. I just wanted to put that out there. When i get the chance i will take a picture of him and post it.
As for church, I've been to AKC twice, Kirklin, you dont have to worry about me anymore. It's been an intersting experience. The people there are awful friendly, but i feel like that might just be because i'm new, or "Allen's Brother". I dont really mind that but, it does lose its feel after like 8th grade. I have Our Journey, and my good old trusty red skin NIV too so i tihnk im good for now.
Recently, my back neck has been bothering me on the left side. It's like my head/neck area. It doesnt seem like a big deal but it's been bothering me for like a week now, and now im just getting irritated. And on thursday, there were some creepy things going on in my Dorm. I swear Crabtree is haunted, i'd prefer not to go into the details, but if anyone wants to visit, i'm warning you in advance, this building is HAUNTED. BUt seriously, most of the thigns that happened can be explained, but seem very improbable.
I hope that if you read this whole blog that you found it atleast somewhat interesting or insightful, you know, helped you see a lttle bit of my life a little bit better. If all those sports predictions do happen, I'm gonna have to admit Crabtree is haunted. Until next time, Adios Amigos, Aufwiedesehn Freundin, Smell you later Aligator, In a while Crocodile, and Smell you later.
Stanley
No comments:
Post a Comment