Thursday, January 22, 2009

2008 Gone

2008 is gone, im like a little late but whatever, it was quite an interesting year, and new stuff is coming along and it's exciting and scary. I wish i knew where destiny is taking me. College letters rolling in, school year winding down, snow melting away. Ok, I had like a strange like emotional rollercoaster during the last like 4 months of '08; it was very strange but i want to give credit to my friends and Akon for helpin me pull through, actually there was only one real low point but it was a very steep drop, it was like the price of oil $140/barrel to $43/barrel in two weeks. I recovered though.
Akon helped i wanna give credits to that song. It was "Dont Matter" i heard it while on somebody's iPod and i was like s*#t i'm not giving up that easy, nothing is gonna seperate me from what I want, I'm gonna fight for my rights. It was kinda dumb though now that i think about it, I was upset because I really wanted to goto Quinnipiac, but i dont know waht happened, and i managed to put myself in a postition with 0 chance of going, but i changed that around cause of the song. It was pretty intense.

As some of you know though, it's like this. I'm one for two. Eight more to go.

No comments: