Thursday, December 25, 2008

Trash, Garbage, and Treasure

We've all heard that crazy overused saying that one man's trash is another man's treasure, but we've never really thought about it. Ok so i was like ligit cleaning my room today, and i found all this crazy stuff like from 8th grade and whatever. (That's about as far as it goes back). I remeber keeping all this stuff at one point. All this junk just keeps piling up, it grows more and more everyday. I found my student ID again, i thought i lost it. Ok but back to my point. There's all these papares from everywhere and they're like awsome, but there's a lot of them i dont really remember, and they're like what?! But the ones i did rember man they're awsome. Ok, one example would be my notes, from when i went to china. They provided so much insite that i never really thought about before, and it was pretty cool looking back on it, and I feel a little richer. It's nice.

But, when you clean your room, you have to determine what is garbage and what is gold. And today I threw away madd stuff, and I might be losing out in like 15 years when i want to find it again you know?? Look back on it and be like O YEA!! Nevertheless, things need to go and my room is not full of trash it's full of treasure.

P.S.
I still have my french fry that looks like florida from McDonald's in August 2007 it's cracked in half, but i still got it. IT'S AMAZING!!

1 comment:

BBBBB said...

WTF!? CLEANED OUT!? MORE LIKE... relocated. lols.