Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Arrggg

This is just one of those things I hate. I think Timo Cruz from Coach carter captured it nicely.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us."

But nevermind that, I hate being ahead when I'm not trying to be. It's like being the kid that scores a 2390 on the SAT's who nobody wants to talk to anymore, because they have done greater than everybody else. Or the guy that uses 6 syllable words regurly in his speech. Nobody really likes these people simply because they're ahead.

I'm not trying to say that im better than anybody else, but I don't like being ahead in things. Not that it isnt good, but i really dont like it when nobody else is with me. I feel all by myself and everyone else is outside and i dont like it that;s all.
If you guys dont know what im talking abotu im talking about college letters, the last week i felt like has sucked because I already got 3 letters and accepted to 2 schools while other people havent even heard yet, and I'm getting like this like envy hate thing, and I'm all like accept now accept later is still an acception, you know what i mean?

I just dont want to talk about any college stuff anymore, I'm done, atleast till everyone can participate in these conversations

1 comment:

BBBBB said...

Chyea, there's more important things besides those letters, those can be talked about later. It's your choice to bring it up or not.

Getting ahead in class is nothing, just try not to show it off too much in class. Class participation is good, just don't over do it or else you will be marked as "teacher's pet". Naw meen? lols.

Take it easy yo! =]